- Centsible Shopper - Lots of Walgreens deals and general frugality articles.
- A Full Cup - A forum site with "sticky" threads for the circulars (including future sales) and helpful posts (like CVS register logic). There are also lots of answers to questions you might have (such as, "Will this coupon work for this deal?") and deal ideas.
- Hot Coupon World - Another forum site with deal ideas, answers to questions, and advance notice of what's going to be on sale. (Thanks to Mercedes for introducing me to HCW!)
Similarly, if your Register Rewards don't print at Walgreens (and apparently this isn't uncommon), you can call Catalina customer service at 1-888-8coupon (select option 3) or use the online contact form at the Catalina web site. (Catalina is the name of the machine that prints the RRs and coupons out.)
Finally, some printable coupon tips:
- If a coupon won't print, trying using a different browser. In other words, if you're using Firefox, try printing the coupon from Explorer, and vice versa. Thanks to More Than Enough for the tip!
- If you don't need the coupon immediately or you're having trouble printing it, click on the "help" link. It will sometimes take you to a page where you can enter your mailing address, and the coupon will be sent to you. If that doesn't work, you can look for the company's contact information and ask to have the coupon sent to you (this doesn't always work but is worth trying). Thanks to My Good Cents for these tips!