One thing to note: One person's stock up price may not be the same as another person's, because prices vary by region and by store (even within the same chain, even if they're located within a few miles of each other).
Coupons vary too, as do coupon policies. Because of this, I've listed the stores where I most frequently find my stock up price. Also, it's safe to assume I use coupons to achieve my stock up price at brick-and-mortar stores.
Here are my stock up prices on paper goods:
- Facial Tissue: $0.60/box (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Ralphs)
- Toilet Paper: $0.20/single roll (CVS, Walgreens, Ralphs, Amazon)
- Paper Towels: $0.70/regular roll (CVS, Ralphs, Staples)
- Zip Top Bags: $1/box (Walgreens, Ralphs)
- Trash Bags: $0.07/bag (Vons/Pavilions, Costco)
- Paper Plates: $0.05/plate (Target, Vons/Pavilions)
- Plastic Cups: $0.04/cup (Target, Vons/Pavilions)
- Paper Napkins: Less than $0.01 each (Target)