But I know that getting started in The Drugstore Game can be intimidating. That’s why I’m looking for one CFO reader who wants some help getting started. My hope is that by publishing our email exchanges, we’ll be able to answer those questions that everyone has when they’re not quite sure how to start.
Before you send me an email explaining why you need the help, let me lay out the requirements. To qualify for consideration as my Padawan,* you must:
- Have weekly access to at least two of the following three drugstores: CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid.
- Commit to acquiring at least one copy of the coupon inserts from Sunday’s newspaper every week, whether it’s by purchasing a paper or getting them from a friend or some other means.
- Be able to print coupons from major sites like Coupons.com, SmartSource, and RedPlum.
- Have read The Drugstore Game Primer, as well as Common Sense with Money’s FAQ.
- Be willing to have our email exchanges published here at CFO, to help other readers. (Your name will remain private, if you wish.)
So . . . if you meet all of the requirements above and are interested in mastering The Drugstore Game, fill out this form by 6 p.m. on Saturday, January 9.
*Padawan = Jedi Apprentice (my boys are obsessed with Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate and/or referral links, and may refer to items that were sent to me for review. However, all opinions are my own. You can read Chief Family Officer's full disclaimer and disclosure policy here.