I love hosting giveaways at Chief Family Officer because of the emails and comments from winners telling me what a pick-me-up their prize was. But I’ve decided it’s time for some clarification. So, the following guidelines and disclosures apply to all giveaways hosted at ChiefFamilyOfficer.com:
1. I’ll tell you in the giveaway post if I received the item to review, and any opinions expressed in the post will be my own. You can read the full CFO disclosure/disclaimer here.
2. The directions in the giveaway post need to be followed for your entries to qualify.
3. I will email winners and then post their names and partial email addresses. Unless otherwise stated, winners must respond within 24 hours or their prize(s) will be forfeited.
4. I will respond within 24 hours to a winner’s response email. If the winner does not hear back from me, they should assume that I did not receive their email and re-send their email and leave a comment on the post to let me know that they sent the email. If a winner does not take these steps, their prize(s) will be forfeited.
5. While I will do what I can to ensure winners receive their prizes, I cannot guarantee receipt. However, I do my best to work only with reputable companies and in all the giveaways that I have hosted, have had only a couple of glitches.
6. Entries may be disqualified for any reason, including but not limited to previous wins at Chief Family Officer.
7. I reserve the right to terminate, retract, or otherwise modify a giveaway at any time.