I love hosting giveaways at Chief Family Officer because of the emails and comments from winners telling me what a pick-me-up their prize was. But I’ve decided it’s time for some clarification. So, the following guidelines and disclosures apply to all giveaways hosted at ChiefFamilyOfficer.com:
1. I’ll tell you in the giveaway post if I received the item to review, and any opinions expressed in the post will be my own. You can read the full CFO disclosure/disclaimer here.
2. The directions in the giveaway post need to be followed for your entries to qualify.
3. I will email winners and then post their names and partial email addresses. Unless otherwise stated, winners must respond within 24 hours or their prize(s) will be forfeited.
4. I will respond within 24 hours to a winner’s response email. If the winner does not hear back from me, they should assume that I did not receive their email and re-send their email and leave a comment on the post to let me know that they sent the email. If a winner does not take these steps, their prize(s) will be forfeited.
5. While I will do what I can to ensure winners receive their prizes, I cannot guarantee receipt. However, I do my best to work only with reputable companies and in all the giveaways that I have hosted, have had only a couple of glitches.
6. Entries may be disqualified for any reason, including but not limited to previous wins at Chief Family Officer.
7. Unless otherwise stated, giveaways are for U.S. residents only.
8. I reserve the right to terminate, retract, or otherwise modify a giveaway at any time.