A post that you’d like to publish at Chief Family Officer that doesn’t fit within the confines of the Guest Post Policy may be considered as a sponsored post. Please read the following before submitting a sponsored post inquiry:
- There are two types of sponsored posts published at ChiefFamilyOfficer.com: (1) Posts written by sponsors; and (2) Posts written by Cathy of ChiefFamilyOfficer.com. Previous sponsored posts may be viewed here.
- All Sponsored Posts will be disclosed as such, as required by the FTC and the CFO Disclosure Policy.
- There are no content requirements as there are for Guest Posts. However, your post, including links, must be family-friendly (i.e., no cursing, etc.).
- Your post may include up to two (2) do-follow links.
- All posts will be edited for grammar and flow. An additional fee may apply for posts that require extensive editing.
- Unless otherwise agreed-upon, sponsored posts will remain published for one year only (renewable annually).
- Explanations for declining a post will not be provided.
If you are interested in a sponsored post opportunity and agree to the above terms, please contact me via email with the subject line “CFO Sponsored Post Inquiry.” I will provide rates, and we can discuss your ideal topic.
Thank you for your interest in promoting your site at Chief Family Officer!