We receive many guest post inquiries, so we ask that you read these guidelines before contacting us.
Your post must be on one of the following topics, and add value to the Chief Family Officer community:
- Personal finance
- Personal growth
Your post may not be an advertisement or focused on promoting key words. If that is your goal for submitting the guest post, please view the CFO Sponsored Post Policy. If you are in doubt about whether your post qualifies as a Guest Post or Sponsored Post, it will almost certainly be considered a Sponsored Post.
- Your post must be original content not published or to be published anywhere else (though you may use excerpts to promote the guest blog post).
- Your post must be family-friendly (i.e., no cursing, etc.).
- Your post may include one do-follow link to your homepage or to a page that is relevant to the guest post.
- Your post should be approximately 400-700 words.
- All posts will be edited for grammar and flow. Poorly written posts will be rejected, even if they meet all other requirements.
- Explanations for rejecting a post will not be provided.
ChiefFamilyOfficer.com has sole discretion in determining whether a guest post will be published. Submission of a guest post does not guarantee publication. If your post is not selected for publication, you are naturally free to publish it elsewhere. If you do not receive a response regarding your guest post within two weeks of submission, please assume that it has not been selected for publication.
- Guest posts should be submitted via email with the subject line “CFO Guest Post Submission.”
- All posts should be submitted in html format for easy cutting and pasting.
- Your post should be included in the text of your email, and the beginning and end points of your post must be obvious.
Before submitting your guest post, please read the following helpful advice on guest posting:
Thank you for your interest in writing for Chief Family Officer!