For many families, summer is all about spending quality time together. First Things First (FTF) is an award winning not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening families in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They collaborate with and are supported by a broad cross-section of community organizations, groups and individuals. FTF accomplishes its mission through meaningful media messaging and skill building classes.
Did you know that . . .
• 24 million children are growing up in homes without their biological fathers.
• Only 30% of divorces are due to infidelity, addiction or abuse. The remaining 70% of divorces are due to couples feeling disconnected.
• Couples who manage to devote time specifically to one another at least once a week are markedly more likely to enjoy high-quality relationships and lower divorce rates, compared to couples who do not devote as much couple time to one another.
• Fathers provide unique benefits to their daughters through their active and positive presence from the time of birth all the way through adulthood.
FTF has put together some videos to help families:
• Date Your Spouse, which you can watch below:
One lucky CFO reader will win a Moon Pie/First Things First prize pack that includes His and Hers MoonPie T-shirts and 2 Boxes of MoonPies. To enter this giveaway, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below:
RSS and email readers: Click here to reach the form.