Don't miss out! Get Chief Family Officer's free daily roundup:


  • Get ready for Black Friday by previewing these Black Friday ads!
  • Check out Chief Family Officer's Thanksgiving Pinterest board!
  • Recently read and enjoyed: The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown (this was SO inspirational!)
  • Enter for a chance to win a $25 Target Bumper Car gift card! And click here to see all of our current giveaways!

  • Giveaway: MoonPie/First Things First Family Prize Pack

    For many families, summer is all about spending quality time together. First Things First (FTF) is an award winning not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening families in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They collaborate with and are supported by a broad cross-section of community organizations, groups and individuals. FTF accomplishes its mission through meaningful media messaging and skill building classes.

    Did you know that . . .

    • 24 million children are growing up in homes without their biological fathers.

    • Only 30% of divorces are due to infidelity, addiction or abuse. The remaining 70% of divorces are due to couples feeling disconnected.

    • Couples who manage to devote time specifically to one another at least once a week are markedly more likely to enjoy high-quality relationships and lower divorce rates, compared to couples who do not devote as much couple time to one another.

    • Fathers provide unique benefits to their daughters through their active and positive presence from the time of birth all the way through adulthood.

    FTF has put together some videos to help families:

    Save Your Marriage

    Lost in Translation

    Daddy/Daughter Relationships

    Dad’s Way

    Date Your Spouse, which you can watch below:

    WIN IT!

    One lucky CFO reader will win a Moon Pie/First Things First prize pack that includes His and Hers MoonPie T-shirts and 2 Boxes of MoonPies. To enter this giveaway, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below:

    a Rafflecopter giveaway

    RSS and email readers: Click here to reach the form.


    1. I liked the Lost in Translation video.

    2. I liked the date your spouse video the best.