Since it’s still the beginning of April, Coupons.com has a bunch of new coupons again, including:
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Cinnamon Jacks Cereal
- $1.50/1 Marzetti Caramel Dip Product
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Bars
- a very rare $0.55/1 Tabasco Pepper Sauce
Also, the following coupons have reportedly reset:
- $5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products – use it at CVS this week to get mascara for $1.99 each
- $2/1 Gillette Venus Family System Razor
- $2/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
- B1G1 Snickers Bar and Peanut Butter Squared Bar – use it at Walgreens to get them for $0.30 each this week with in-ad coupon
Today only, Staples is offering 20 double rolls of Charmin Basic Bath Tissue for $6.99. That works out to $0.35 per double roll, which is an excellent price on toilet paper. Ship to store to avoid shipping charges.
Daily deal site Totsy‘s Easter Blowout Sale continues, with prices up to 90% off.
Daily deal site Zulily has a new Doll Chateau Collection that includes playsets for under $20, as well as gorgeous and enormous doll houses.
Daily deal site Plum District is offering a $40 Kidorable voucher for just $20. If you buy one voucher, you can also buy a second voucher for just $17, so you’ll get $80 to spend for just $37.
Totally Target explains how to get Pop Tarts for $1 at Target.
Southern Cali Saver explains how you might be able to get a free shopping bag from Vons/Pavilions (and possibly all Safeway stores). I love these free bag offers and use the bags as gift bags – recipients love them!
Banner ad via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.