Coupons.com has new coupons for Pampers and more:
- $2/1 Pampers Easy Ups Trainers
- $1.50/1 Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
- $1.50/1 Pampers Cruisers Diapers
- B1G1 Spooners Cereal
- $1/1 Hormel Compleats Meal
- $1/1 Caress 6ct Bar or Larger
- $1/1 Truvia or Truvia Baking Blend with Sugar
- $1/1 Bronkaid Product
There should be Red Plum and Smart Source inserts in this weekend’s newspapers. Coupons to look forward to include $2/2 All Laundry Detergent, $0.55/1 Fresh Express Packaged Salad, and B1G1 Speed Stick. Note that coupon inserts vary by region, and yours may differ somewhat from those listed at Sunday Coupon Preview.
Ibotta has some great new offers, including:
- $0.50/1 Swiffer Sweeper Dry Cloth Refills
- $0.50/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Aerosol Bathroom Cleaner, Fresh, Citrus or Lemon scent, 20 or 22 oz.
- $0.50/1 Febreze Air Effects Scented Spray, 9.7 oz.
- $0.50/1 Pledge Furniture Spray, 12.5 oz.
- $0.50/1 Cascade Complete Dishwasher Detergent Pacs, 12 ct+
- $0.50/1 Windex Original Glass Cleaner, 26 or 32 fl oz.
Learn more about Ibotta here.
Watch the first episode of The History Channel’s new The Vikings series, Rites of Passage, for FREE at Amazon Instant Video.
Get 20 points at My Coke Rewards with code 10099755715372, thanks to Family Dollar.
Rite Aid 101 reports that you’ll be able to get FREE Banana Boat Sunscreen next week, no coupons required.
Bumble Bee has expanded its recall of specific lots of 5-Ounce Chunk White Albacore and Chunk Light Tuna products due to loose seals. Read the FDA press release for info.
Get a high-value printable coupon for $1.50/1 Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain. This product is reportedly included in the 4/$5 Pillsbury sale at Ralphs/Kroger stores, so it would be FREE after coupon.
Get a FREE Grande Tazo Tea at Starbucks when you make a prior purchase and bring your receipt in after 2 p.m. (ends 3/9).
Banner ad via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.