There are a bunch of new coupons at RedPlum, including:
- $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant
- $0.50/2 McCormick Spice, Herb, Extract or Food Color
- $2/1 Polident Tablets 120-ct
- $1/1 Garnier Fructis Style Product
- $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment
- $2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam
- $3/1 Garnier Olia Oil Powered Haircolor
- $2/1 Garnier Moisturizer
- $0.50/1 Abreva Conceal Invisible Cold Sore Patch
- $1/1 Maybelline New York Mascara
- $2/1 Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
- $3/1 Ester-C Tablet
- $5/1 Osteo Bi-Flex 70-ct+
- $2/1 Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions Vitamin or Supplement
Print two of the Right Guard coupons and stack them with the $1/2 Right Guard coupon in the March Walgreens Coupon Booklet (found with the weekly circulars) to get 2 anti-perspirant/deodorants for $0.50 each.
Use this printable coupon for $1/2 Jell-O Pudding or Gelatin Mixes to get pudding or gelatin for less than $0.50 each at Target (the gelatin is priced lower than the pudding).
Also at Target, use this printable coupon for $0.50/1 Huggies wipes to get a soft pack for around $1.50 (it works out to 2.6 cents per wipe, which isn’t the best deal but is very good if you’re running low).
Daily deal site Zulily has something for everyone today:
- Superheroes Unite Collection – prices start at $7.49, and the selection includes apparel, costumes, toys, novelties and more (some items have already sold out, so hurry if you’re interested!)
- Disney Princesses Collection – prices start at $4.99, and the selection includes apparel, dress-up attire and accessories, books and more
- NHL Collection – prices start at $5.99, and the huge selection includes apparel for men, women and kids, novelties and more
- Plus-Size Workout Apparel – prices start at $12.99, and the selection features lots of cute styles
Get a free sample of Pedia-Lax Probiotic Yums via Target.
Enter to win $250 when you sign up! Banner ad via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.