Coupons.com has some new coupons, including Fisher-Price coupons that hit their print limit super fast the last time they were available:
- $10/1 Fisher-Price Fun With Friends Musical Table
- $5/1 Fisher-Price Fisher-Price Poppity-Pop Musical Dino
- $3/1 Fisher-Price Giggle Gang
- $10/1 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Stride-to-Ride Puppy
- $5/1 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy
- $1/2 Uncle Ben’s Original Converted Rice
- $0.75/1 Tyson Grilled & Ready Canned Chicken
- $2/2 Vidal Sassoon Pro Series products
- $2/1 Mederma Scar Product
If you prefer Made in the USA products, then today’s Zulily sales are for you (there are other great sales too):
- Made in the USA Toys, with prices starting at $6.99
- Made in the USA Baby Gear, with prices starting at $8.99
- Made in the USA Kids’ Apparel & Accessories, with prices starting at $6.99
- Made in the USA Women’s Apparel, with prices starting at $9.99
- Dollie & Me, featuring matching outfits for girls and their dolls, with prices starting at $14.99
- Build a Fort Collection, with prices starting at $12.99
- Uncle Milton Science Products, with prices starting at $6.99
- Heelys Shoes, with prices starting at $16.99
Zulily is offering free shipping through Monday after your first order with paid shipping this weekend.
Daily deal site Totsy has a sale on Brother Sewing Machines. New Totsy customers get free shipping on your first order.
Twitter users can get a $3 MP3 credit at the Amazon MP3 store, valid toward the purchase of selected $5.99 albums.
Today’s Gold Box/Kindle Deal of the Day is the four books of the best-selling “Beautiful Creatures” series for $2.99 each.
Amazon’s free Android app of the day is Spirit Catcher ($1.99 value), a game that gets 4.3 stars in 28 reviews.
If you didn’t get in on the FREE Starbucks Blonde Roast offer that was available a while ago, you get a second chance on the Starbucks Facebook page.
Banner ad via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.