According to Sunday Coupon Preview, there should be Smart Source and Red Plum inserts in this weekend’s newspaper, but the Smart Source preview isn’t up yet. The Red Plum insert should have some good coupons, including $2/1 Olay Total Effects facial moisturizer or cleanser, $1/1 Children’s Advil, and $1/2 Arrowhead Spring Water 24-packs. Note that coupon inserts can vary by region, so yours may differ somewhat from those listed at Sunday Coupon Preview.
Daily deal site Zulily has some fun new events today, including:
- Disney Kitchen Collection, with prices starting from $9.99 – there are cookie jars, snow globes, mugs and more
- T. Milano: Plus-Size, featuring stylish professional attire and skirt/jacket combos starting at $19.99
- Hello Kitty shoes, with prices starting at $14.99 – there’s a very limited selection, so shop early
Daily deal site Mamapedia is offering Kids’ Activity & Craft Bundles from Klutz for $23 or $24 ($42 or $43 values, respectively).
Amazon’s Lightning Deals today include:
- RoomMates RMK2006SLM Star Wars Join The Empire Reusable Giant Wall Sticker at 7:59 am PST (regularly $30.99)
- Barbie Fashionistas Doll Ultimate Wardrobe Barbie Doll at 7:59 am PST (regularly $23.97)
- Disney Princess Energizer 3AAA LED Flashlight at 8:39 am PST (regularly $8.45)
- Crazy Cups Coffee Tea and Cocoa Sampler K-Cup, 70 Count at 9:59 am PST (regularly $59.99)
- Tadpoles Dino Playmat Set at 9:59 am PST (regularly $24.99)
- Squinkies Hello Kitty Town Dispenser at 11:59 am PST (regularly $23.10)
Lightning Deals can sell out instantly, so be ready to click “buy” when a deal becomes available if you’re interested in it.
Facebook likers of Carmex can get a printable coupon for $1/1 Carmex lotion. You can use it to get the small tins for free or cheap at Target or Walmart, or at the B1G1 50% off sale at Walgreens right now. (Via Common Sense with Money.)
Banner ad via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.