Amazon has more $1.99 or less Instant Video Rentals, including:
- Brave (4.1 stars in 178 reviews)
- The Hunger Games, starring Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson (4.1 stars in 2,667 reviews)
- Tangled ($0.99 rental; 4.7 stars in 867 reviews)
- Despicable Me ($0.99 rental; 4.6 stars in 763 reviews)
- Prometheus, starring Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender, and directed by Ridley Scott (3.4 stars in 1,599 reviews)
When you rent a video from Amazon, you generally have 30 days to watch it, and 24 to 48 hours from the time you started watching it to finish it.
Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week Lightning Deals today include:
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes 12-Pack at 7:59 am PST (regularly $33.93, or $27.14 with Subscribe & Save and Amazon Mom membership)
- Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, 12 Colored Markers at 8:39 PST (regularly $8.89)
- Acer Aspire V5-171-6675 11.6-Inch Laptop at 8:39 am PST (regularly $399.99)
- Spider-man: The Edge of Time for the Xbox 360 at 9:09 am PST (regularly $29.99)
- LeapFrog TAG Reading System at 12:59 pm PST (regularly $28.97)
- Cooking Light The New Way to Cook Light at 3:59 pm PST (regularly $19.75)
- Disney’s Minnie Mouse: Birthday Party Deluxe Bowtique at 8:59 pm PST (regularly $22.10)
Lightning Deals sometimes sell out in seconds, so if you are interested in any of today’s deals, be ready to snag it as soon as it becomes available.
Daily deal site Zulily has brought back the Sistema sale, which features lots of BPA-free food storage containers. I bought some items the last time they had this sale, and I love that the locking clips are easy enough for my kindergartener to manipulate. No more food spilled in his lunchbox when he comes home!
Today only, Amazon is offering 50% off select Melissa & Doug toys.
Today’s Kindle Kids Daily Deal is the classic Newberry Award winner Ginger Pye for $1.99
Banner ad via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.