As I’ve mentioned many times, Swagbucks is by far my favorite way to earn free money online. The best value prize, in my opinion, is the $5 Amazon.com gift code – it’s just 450 Swag Bucks, and you can redeem your Swag Bucks for up to five of them every month.
Of course, I always feel like I can’t earn Swag Bucks fast enough, but I also don’t want to feel tied to their site. And I’ve been less than happy with some of their earning opportunities like Tasks (I find the directions misleading and have been disqualified multiple times) and Trusted Surveys (I’ve spent anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes answering questions, only to be disqualified). But I do have a regular routine that starts my day off with approximately 30 Swag Bucks, and then gets me over 200 every day if I’m around my computer enough.
Here are relatively easy and completely free ways to earn 200+ Swag Bucks every day:
- Take the Daily Poll – 1 Swag Buck
- Open a browser with the Toolbar installed – 1 Swag Buck
- Look through the offers at NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) – 2 Swag Bucks
- Look through the Special Offers – You can sort by “Free” offers, and there are usually a bunch of 1 Swag Buck offers under the Radium One tab, and occasionally under the other tabs as well
- Play Games – 2 Swag Bucks per 2 games, up to 10 per day (Tip: you don’t have to finish each game; just get a feel for how long you have to play before you can click “Back to Games” to get credit)
- Use the Search function to look something up multiple times throughout the day – usually 6 to 11 Swag Bucks per Search Win, but possibly a lot more
- Watch SBTV – There’s a huge selection of videos, and a meter at the top right of the page that will go up at regular intervals. When it gets to 100%, you get 3 Swag Bucks. And the best part is, you can earn up to 150 Swag Bucks per day through SBTV. The vast majority of my daily Swag Bucks are earned through SBTV, which I leave running in the background as much as possible throughout the day – when I’m cleaning, doing dishes, folding laundry, etc. It’s a bit of a pain, so it’s not for everyone, but it’s a super easy way to rack up Swag Bucks each day.
- If you have an Android device, there’s a Mobile SBTV app that’s independent of the web-based SBTV, so you can earn an additional 50 Swag Bucks per day through the app. Update: You can now watch SBTV for iOS.
- Keep an eye out for Swag Codes. If I see an active code, I’ll alert you through the CFO Facebook page and CFO Twitter stream.
- Hit the Daily Goal. You’ll see the Daily Goal in the meter on the right side of the Swagbucks homepage – reaching the goal earns you a 10% bonus of the goal, plus you’ll earn extra bonuses for hitting the goal on consecutive days.
As I said, I routinely earn 200+ Swag Bucks per day using these methods myself – that means I’m hitting the Daily Goal and earning even more Swag Bucks. The numbers I’m telling you exclude referral Swag Bucks, which can add up quickly if you have a lot of referrals. That means, of course, that anyone can earn this many Swag Bucks every day without spending a penny or the whole day at the computer. Because while I do spend hours at my computer each day (mostly blogging), I’m also getting my children to and from school, helping them with homework, making dinner, and doing housework. So if I can do it, anyone can do it!