- $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal
- $0.50/1 Trix cereal
- $0.75/1 Kix cereal
- $2/2 U by Kotex
- $2/2 Kotex Natural Balance (free liners at Target – I saw small packs for $0.94)
- $0.75/1 Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- $1/2 General Mills adult cereals
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars
- $0.50/2 Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars
- $1/2 Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles or fantastik
- $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
- $0.75/3 Larabar bars
- $4/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner
- $2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet gel
The Libby’s canned products coupons are back at zip code 77477 (they always go super fast). And there are a lot more coupons too!
There should be Smart Source, Red Plum and P&G coupon inserts in this weekend’s newspaper. Coupons to look forward to include $0.75/1 Colgate toothpaste, $1/1 Welch’s Refrigerated Juice Cocktail, and $3/1 select Olay products. Note that coupon inserts vary by region, so yours may differ somewhat from those listed at Sunday Coupon Preview.
$0.070/1Amazon is offering $8 off new to Blu-ray movies – the digital coupons make the Finding Nemo (Five-Disc Ulimate Collector’s Edition) and The Tigger Movie (Two-Disc Special Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) sets $27.99 each at checkout.
Amazon is offering $0.99 Instant Video rentals on select British movies this weekend, including:
- Touching the Void, the account of two men’s thrilling and disastrous climb of the remote and treacherous Siula Grande in Peru (4.7 out of 5 stars in 124 reviews)
- Five Minutes of Heaven, an award-winning political thriller starring Liam Neeson (4.2 stars in 79 reviews)
- Perfect Sense, a romantic drama starring Ewan McGregor and Eva Green (4.2 stars in 15 reviews)
- The Trip, a comedy “[i]n the style of Curb your Enthusiasm” (3.2 stars in 23 reviews)
When you rent a video from Amazon, you generally have 30 days to watch it, and 24 to 48 hours from the time you started watching it to finish it.
Heavenly Homemakers shares a tip for making pancake shapes. I remember my dad making me teddy bear pancakes while I was growing up, so this makes me want to do something similar for my own kids.
Banner ad via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.