My taxes are being prepared by a professional, but I know many of you are doing your own. That’s why I’m happy to offer this giveaway, provided by TurboTax, one of the best known and most popular tax prep software options.
Here’s what’s new with TurboTax 2011:
- For the first time, TurboTax is offering everyone free one-on-one tax advice from an experienced tax professional live, by phone or chat so that people have the confidence that their return is done right.
- There’s a new TurboTax app for Android tablets – the only tax preparation software to offer customized, native apps, not just a browser experience, for the growing number of consumers who choose to prepare their taxes on a mobile or tablet device.
- There are new versions of TurboTax’s popular SnapTax app for iPhone and Android, as well as an updated TurboTax app for iPad, making it even easier to prepare and file taxes anytime and anywhere.
- TurboTax Audit Support Guarantee provides free one-on-one audit guidance year-round from an experienced tax professional to help you know what to expect and how to prepare in the event you receive an audit letter from the IRS.
- TurboTax 2011 provides step-by-step guidance through over 350 deductions and credits with special guidance for first time customers. TurboTax automatically transfers essential tax data from more than 400,000 employers, banks, financial institutions and credit unions into your return.
TurboTax is generously giving 3 CFO readers a TurboTax 2011 Premier online gift code – talk about making it easy to file your taxes!
To enter the giveaway, tell me your best tax tip in the form below. Email, RSS and mobile readers may need to click through to the blog in order to see the form. If you’re having trouble with your entry, you can go directly to the published form. This entry must be completed in order for your subsequent entries to be counted.
For a second entry, “like” Chief Family Officer on Facebook. Then fill out the form again.
For a third entry, subscribe to CFO via RSS or email and fill out the form again to let me know you’ve done so. You’ll get the latest on CFO delivered right to your favorite feed aggregator or inbox (your subscription must be confirmed). If you’re already a subscriber, just fill out the form to let me know (and thanks!).
For a fourth entry, follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Then fill out the form to let me know you’ve done so (include the link to your update). You can tweet the following if you’d like: @cfoblog is giving away TurboTax 2011 Premier codes http://www.chieffamilyofficer.com/?p=8629
For a fifth entry, blog about the giveaway on your own blog. Then let me know about it by filling out the form again with the link to your post.
You can enter up to five times (one for each type), and you must complete the form once per entry. (To see the form again once you’ve completed it, just refresh the page.) Only one entry of each type per email address will be counted. I’ll select the winner using Random.org and announce them here on CFO as well as contact them by email. Winner must respond within 24 hours, otherwise their prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Additionally, these guidelines apply to all giveaways here at CFO.
The giveaway ends at 8 p.m. PDT on Monday, March 26, 2012. Good luck!
Disclosure: Thank you to TurboTax for providing the prizes for this giveaway. I have not received anything except the opportunity to host the giveaway. Any opinions are my own. Read the full CFO disclosure policy here.