Last year, I quit my job as an attorney to become a full-time blogger and be more available to my children. My main source of income is blogging, but you don’t need a blog to make money online. Here my top five non-blog sources of income:
1. Swag Bucks – Swag Bucks is my favorite way to earn free money, because it’s so effortless. I just use Swag Bucks as my default search engine, and earn Swag Bucks throughout the day. Then I redeem those Swag Bucks for prizes like Amazon and Paypal gift certificates. If you use Swag Bucks regularly, searching multiple times throughout the day, you can easily earn a $5 Amazon certificate each month – and more if you have referrals. Learn more about Swag Bucks here. Thank you if you join(ed) Swag Bucks using my referral link!
2. Instant Win Sweepstakes & Giveaways – I enter instant win sweepstakes and giveaways every day, and I win rarely. But I do win often enough to make the effort worthwhile – things like $25 Visa gift cards, $100 eBay gift cards, and free product coupons. There’s more information here, including how I find giveaways and sweepstakes to enter.
3. Pinecone Research – Pinecone is a survey company that pays $3 per survey. Last year, I earned $84 from them by taking surveys whenever I had time. Unfortunately, Pinecone is usually closed to new registrants, but if you ever see that there’s a sign up link, I recommend registering immediately if you’re interested. Learn more about Pinecone here.
4. My Points – I’ve been a member of My Points for nearly ten years now, and I really enjoy getting gift cards for free through them. I get CVS or Walgreens gift cards that I can use to save even more money in The Drugstore Game. All I’ve ever done is click through their emails, answer surveys, and print coupons from their site – and that’s enough for two to three $10 gift cards per year for about 10 minutes of time per week. Learn more about My Points here. Thank you if you join(ed) MyPoints using my affiliate link!
5. Instant Cash Sweepstakes – Instant Cash Sweepstakes is a market research site that offers tiny cash payouts for taking surveys, but those small amounts add up and you can cash out when you have $2 in your account (it takes about a month). I like the consistency of ICS, and you can build up your pennies faster through referrals. Learn more about ICS here. Thank you if you join(ed) ICS using my referral link!
Banner via MySavings.com.