Yesterday, I made a comment about not being able to get printer ink for free, and while that’s still the case, at least there’s a printable coupon for $10 off a $50 HP ink purchase at Staples. Combine it with the Staples Rewards cartridge recycling and ink purchase offers to get what should be a pretty good deal.
Amazon’s Grocery Lightning Deal today is an 18-pack of Horizon Vanilla Milk Singles for $18.95 or $1.05 each. Expires 10 a.m. PDT or when supplies are gone. Disclosure: I’m an Amazon affiliate, so any purchase you make after entering Amazon through a link on Chief Family Officer supports this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Today’s Ebates Daily Double store is Groupon, which is giving 10% cash back (instead of the usual 3%). The deals available to anyone today include:
- $25 for $50 worth of diapers and wellness products from DiapersDirect.com in Athens, GA (Groupon can be applied to shipping or get free shipping on $50+ purchases)
- $17 for $35 worth of personalized, handmade jewelry from Love Stamped in Hartford, CT (includes shipping)
- $25 for $50 worth of delivered cakes, cookies, brownies, and more from Chocolate Bakery in Springfield, MO
- $19 for $40 worth of treats from Chocolate Gourmet in Syracuse, NY (Groupon can be applied to tax and shipping)
- $25 for a half-liter bottle of Nocellara organic extra-virgin olive oil from Olio Taibi in Los Angeles (that’s 50% off and includes shipping; I’m thinking of getting this deal for a friend who loves food)
- $19, you get 50 issues of Bloomberg Businessweek in Tampa, FL (includes iPad access)
Daily deal site Mamapedia is offering a $10 one-year subscription to your choice of three children’s wildlife magazines. It would make an especially nice gift for a child who doesn’t live nearby, since they’ll think of you every time a new issue arrives. 🙂 Thank you if you join(ed) Mamapedia using my referral link!
Amazon’s free Android app of the day is Chuzzle, an old favorite Popcap game. You’ll need a wifi connection to download this as the file is too large for a cellular download. There are a lot of complaints in the reviews so exercise caution before downloading this. (But at least try playing online – it’s a fun game!)
It’s nice to know someone had a good couponing experience at Target: one A Full Cup user got her $96 purchase to under $12. (I’ve given up trying to use more than one or two coupons per trip at Target – it’s where I’ve had the worst experiences, so I’d rather just take my money to the drugstores!)
Banner via Escalate Media Network
This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking through them! You can read CFO’s full disclosure here.