As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been a Swagbucks user for over two years now, and I still love the site. The search engine works well and they pay me to use it by giving me Swagbucks that I can redeem for awesome, useful things like gift certificates.
I usually redeem my Swagbucks for Amazon gift certificates, but they have tons of other prizes. For example, I like to snag the $5 Paypal deposits when they’re on “sale.”
Even if all you do is search with Swagbucks, you should earn enough to redeem for one or two $5 Amazon certificates per month – that’s an extra $60 to $120 per year doing something you normally do anyway. I use Firefox as my primary browser, and I was able to install the Swagbucks toolbar plugin to make Swagbucks the search engine at the top right corner, so I don’t have to do anything extra to use Swagbucks all the time.
But while using the search engine remains my favorite way to earn Swagbucks, there’s a fun new way to earn Swagbucks: playing games. Visit the Games page to play for free and earn Swagbucks just for playing. Or pay a few Swagbucks to enter a tournament for the chance to win big bucks. Zip Zap is a lot like Asteroid and other arcade games you might have played as a kid (at least if you’re over the age of 30), but I had the most success playing Drop3, which is kind of like Tetris. There are a bunch of other games that you can try too.
Plus you can continue to earn Swagbucks in other ways:
- Print Coupons.com coupons – It takes several weeks to get credit for redeeming these, but this is my second-favorite way to earn Swagbucks since again, it’s something I do anyway.
- Take the daily poll – You’ll earn 1 Swagbuck every day when you take the daily poll, and it takes all of five seconds.
- Use the toolbar – If you install the full toolbar, you’ll earn 1 Swagbuck per day. As I mentioned, I use Firefox as my primary browser, but I often need a second browser at least once per day, so I’ve installed the toolbar in Internet Explorer and get my daily Swagbuck when I open it.
- Refer new users – You get matching Swagbucks up to 1000 when your friends join Swagbucks using your referral link. Thank you so much if you join(ed) Swagbucks using my referral link!
- Buy the Daily Deal – Swagbucks recently teamed up with Froobi.com to offer a deeply discounted watch each day, and a daily discounted shopping special. For each purchase, you’ll receive a Swagbucks rebate, and the more deals that are purchased, the more the amount of the rebate.
- Take surveys.
- Also, you can sign up for Special Offers, No Obligation Special Offers, Shop Through Swagbucks, and trade in various old items.
If you haven’t yet joined Swagbucks, there’s no better time than right now – through January 14, use code SBGames when you sign up to get a total of 60 Swagbucks just for joining. (You only need 450 to get a $5 Amazon gift card.) Thank you if you join(ed) Swagbucks through my referral link!