I’ve been a Swagbucks user for over two years now, and I still love the site. The search engine works well and they pay me to use it by giving me Swagbucks that I can redeem for awesome, useful things like gift certificates.
I usually redeem my Swagbucks for Amazon gift certificates, but they have tons of other prizes. In fact, I recently got a few $5 Paypal deposits when they were on “sale,” and a better value than the $50 Amazon gift certificate.
Even if all you do is search with Swagbucks, you should earn enough to redeem for one or two $5 Amazon certificates per month – that’s an extra $60 to $120 per year doing something you normally do anyway. I use Firefox as my primary browser, and I was able to install the Swagbucks toolbar plugin to make Swagbucks the search engine at the top right corner, so I don’t have to do anything extra to use Swagbucks all the time.
But while using the search engine remains my favorite way to earn Swagbucks, there are many ways you can rack them up:
- Print Coupons.com coupons – It takes several weeks to get credit for redeeming these, but this is my second-favorite way to earn Swagbucks since again, it’s something I do anyway.
- Take the daily poll – You’ll earn 1 Swagbuck every day when you take the daily poll, and it takes all of five seconds.
- Use the toolbar – If you install the full toolbar, you’ll earn 1 Swagbuck per day. As I mentioned, I use Firefox as my primary browser, but I often need a second browser at least once per day, so I’ve installed the toolbar in Internet Explorer and get my daily Swagbuck when I open it.
- Refer new users – You get matching Swagbucks up to 1000 when your friends join Swagbucks using your referral link. Thank you so much if you join(ed) Swagbucks using my referral link!
- Buy the Daily Deal – Swagbucks recently teamed up with Froobi.com to offer a deeply discounted watch each day, and a daily discounted shopping special. For each purchase, you’ll receive a Swagbucks rebate, and the more deals that are purchased, the more the amount of the rebate.
- Take surveys.
- Also, you can sign up for Special Offers, No Obligation Special Offers, Shop Through Swagbucks, and trade in various old items.
If you haven’t yet joined Swagbucks, there’s no better time than right now – if you use code JoinIn2010 when you sign up, you’ll get a total of 60 Swagbucks to get you started (expires 12/31). And of course, I’d love it if you joined through my referral link – thank you!