If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, this transaction should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Rite Aid.
You’ll find a list of this week’s Rite Aid deals here.
1 Crest Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste (4 oz.), $2.99
1 Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste (4 oz.), $3.49
1 Nivea for Men Body Wash, $3.99
1 Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (13 oz.), $3.99
1 Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color (One Application), $5.99
1 Garnier Herbashine Hair Color (One Application), $5.99
– $4 off $20 purchase coupon from Rite Aid Video Values
– 2 x $1/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel from 10/31 P&G
– $3/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash printable
– $1/1 Garnier Fructis Hair Care Items from 10/10 RP
– $2/1 Fructis Anti-Dandruff Item Nov. Video Values
– $3/1 Garnier Herbashine/Nutrisse Color Cream from 9/12 RP
– $2/1 Garnier Herbashine Color Creme from 10/10 RP
– $2/1 Garnier Herbashine Hair Color Nov. Video Values
Pay: $7.44 + tax
Receive: $2.99 +UP for Crest, $2.50 +UP for Crest ProHealth, $1 +UP for Nivea, $5 +UP for Garnier
Total profit: $4.05
Note: If you got your flu shot at Rite Aid and received a coupon booklet, you can also use the $2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color coupon in the above transaction, and substitute an Oral B Action 40 Manual Toothbrush for the Crest Whitening Toothpaste and use the $0.75/1 Oral B toothbrush coupon from the 10/31 P&G and the $1/1 Oral B toothbrush coupon from the coupon booklet.