If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at CVS.
You’ll find a list of this week’s CVS deals here. In these transactions, I assume that you do not have any ECBs to start with.
2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal $2.50 each
– 2 x $2/1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal printable
Receive: $2 ECB
1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 4 oz. – $2.99
– $0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste 10/3/2010 SS or $0.75/1 Colgate Total September All You
– $2 ECB from previous transaction
Pay: $0.24 + tax
Receive: $2.99 ECB
Note: This is a monthly deal, with a limit of 5. It’s a great way to roll your ECBs and make a little money.
1 Azo Itch Relief at $6.99
– $2/1 Azo Itch Relief Maximum Strength printable (pdf)
– $2.99 ECB from previous transaction
Pay: $2.99 + tax
Receive: $6.99 ECB