If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, this transaction should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Rite Aid.
You’ll find a list of this week’s Rite Aid deals here.
1 Crest Toothpaste, 3D White Rinse, Oral-B Cross Action Manual Toothbrush, Floss or Floss Picks, $2.99
1 Crest Twin Pack Toothpaste, Pro Health Rinse, 3D White Rinse or Oral B Pulsar Toothbrush, $4.99
2 Mom’s Best Naturals Quick Oats, $1.50 each
1 eos Lip Sphere, $2.99
1 Gas-X (18-20 ct), $4.99
1 Carefree Pantiliners, $2.99
- $4 off $20 purchase from Rite Aid Video Values
- 2 x $1/1 Crest or Crest Pro Health For me Rinse, $1/1 Oral-B Pro Health For Me Floss Picks, or $1/1 Crest Paste from 9/26 P&G, or $1/1 Crest Toothpaste or $1/1 Crest Mouthwash from 8/29 P&G (exp 9/30)
- 2 x $0.75/1 Mom’s Best Naturals Product printable
- $2/1 Gas-X Prevention Product printable (FF or IE)
- $1/1 Benefiber, Ex-lax or Gas-X from Video Values (if you still have it; no longer available)
- $1/1 Carefree Ultra Protection Product printable
Pay: $10.45 + tax
Receive: $2 +UP for Crest, $3 +UP for other Crest, $1 +UP for Mom’s Best, $2 +UP for GasX, $1 +UP for Carefree and $2 SCR for eos (total received = $11)