If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Rite Aid.
You’ll find a list of this week’s Rite Aid deals here. In this transaction, I assume that you do not have any +UP rewards to start.
1 Biotrue Multipurpose Solution, $4.99
2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant, Buy One, Get One @ $3.89 (per Rite Aid online price)
2 Nature’s Bounty Your Life Multi, Buy One, Get One @ $7.41 (per Rite Aid online price)
1 L’Oreal Excellence or Excellence To-Go Hair Color, $8.99
– $5 off $25 purchase printable (if you don’t see the coupon, search for “Rite Aid”)
-$2/1 Biotrue printable
– 2 x $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant Facebook printable
– 2 x $3/1 Natures Bounty Your Life Multivitamins from 8/29 RP
– $2/1 L’Oreal Excellence or Excellence To-Go Hair Color in-ad coupon
– $2/1 L’Oreal Hair Color from August Rite Aid Video Values (video no longer available)
– $3/1 L’Oreal Hair Color printable
Pay: $3.28 + tax
Receive: $4 +UP for Biotrue, $1 +UP for Right Guard, $2 +UP for L’Oreal
Total profit before tax: $3.72
Note: This deal is still a moneymaker even if you don’t have the L’Oreal Video Values coupon. Please check the shelf price on the deodorant and Nature’s Bounty products, as I’ve noticed that the in-store prices vary somewhat from the online prices.