If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Rite Aid.
You’ll find a list of this week’s Rite Aid deals here.
1 Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast, $2.69
1 Crest 3D White Mouth Rinse or 3D White Vivid Toothpaste, $2.99
2 Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler, $3.50 each
2 Nivea Lip Care, $2.49 each
1 Always or Tampax, $2.99
- $5 off $20 purchase Video Values coupon (or $5/$25 printable (pdf) with additional fillers)
- 2 x $1/1 Crest Paste 4 oz+ from 6/27 RP (some regions including SoCal got 75 cents/1) or 75 cents/1 from 7/4 P&G
- B1G1 Pantene from 6/27 Parade Magazine
- $2/1 Pantene Product from 6/27 Parade Magazine
- $2/2 Nivea Lip Care Products printable (or FF or IE)
- $1/1 Always Pads or Tampax 18ct+ from 6/6 or 7/4 P&G
Pay: $5.15 + tax
Receive: $2.69 SCR for Crest w/ Scope; $2 SCR for Crest Rinse or Vivid; $2 +UP for Pantene; $1 +UP for Nivea; $1 SCR for Always/Tampax
Net: $3.54 profit before tax