Gillette‘s newest razor is the Fusion ProGlide, which will be in stores next month. This new razor features:
- Low Cutting Force Blades with 15% thinner, finer edges and an advanced low-resistance coating enabling the blades to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull
- A Blade Stabilizer to maintain optimal blade spacing for comfort while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man’s face
- A streamlined Snowplow Comfort Guard which channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave
- An Enhanced Lubrastrip, 25% larger than before, infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor to move smoothly over skin even on repeat strokes
- An improved Precision Trimmer including an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs, and new rinse-through slots
- A Redesigned Handle with bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control and improved transition between front and back shaving surfaces
- An innovative Microcomb that helps guide hair to the blade
As promised yesterday, the first 100 CFO readers to click on the widget below and submit their information will receive Gillette’s newest razor, the Fusion ProGlide, for free. The widget will count down so if it’s not down to zero, you’re in luck!
Disclosure: Gillette sent me a package of products, including the new ProGlide, to try but we haven’t gotten to it yet. All information is courtesy of Gillette. Any opinions are my own.