If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Rite Aid.
You’ll find a list of this week’s Rite Aid deals here.
1 Cascade Automatic Dishwashing Detergent or Action Packs, $2.99
1 Lamisil AT, $7.99
2 GE CFL Light Bulbs, $2 each
1 Noxema Disposable Razors, $2.99
2 Dixie plates, $1.99 each
- $5 off $20 purchase Video Values coupon
- $0.25/1 Cascade from 5/2 P&G
- $2/1 LamisilAT product from 4/25 SS
- 2 x $1/1 GE Energy Product from 4/18 SS or $1/1 GE Energy Smart Product from April All You
- $2/1 Noxema Spa Shaver from 5/23 RP
- $2/2 Dixie plates Video Values coupon (no longer available for viewing)
- $1/2 or 2 x 50 cents/1 Dixie from 5/23 RP (depending on what was distributed in your area)
Pay: $7.70 + tax
Receive: $2 SCR for Cascade + $2 SCR for Lamisil + $2 SCR for GE CFL
Alternatively, try Common Sense with Money‘s scenarios for making $14 while buying Olay Regenerist.