If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at CVS.
You’ll find a list of this week’s CVS deals here. In these transactions, I assume that you do not have any ECBs to start with.
It’s not a great week for rolling ECBs, but here are a couple of ideas:
1 Ban Invisible Solid – $2.99
- $1/1 Ban Solid from 4/18 SS
Pay: $1.99 + tax
Receive: $2 ECB
2 Benadryl – $4.99
- $5/2 Cold & Allergy Products from 4/11 RP
- $2 ECB from previous transaction
Pay: $2.98 + tax
Receive: $1 ECB
P&G Scenario Idea:
1 Charmin Big Rolls 16 pk $9.99
1 Bounty Extra Soft Paper Towels 12 pk $12.99
3 Puffs Tissues $0.99 each
- $4/$20 purchase coupon for signing up for email updates here
- $0.50/1 Charmin Megaroll Upromise eCoupon (exp 5/31/2010)
- $0.25/1 Charmin Product from 5/2 P&G
- $0.25/1 Bounty Towels or Napkins from 5/2 P&G
- $0.50/1 Bounty Paper Towel 6pk+ Upromise eCoupon (exp 5/31/2010)
Receive: $10 ECB
While this is a pretty high out of pocket amount, the overall deals are quite good – not rock bottom prices, but they are definitely stock up prices if you’re running low and can’t wait for a better sale.