If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Walgreens. You can see this week’s deals here.
2 Bayer Low Dose $2.99
1 U by Kotex $3.49
– 2 x $1/1 Bayer Aspirin or Heart Health from 3/21 SS
– $3/1 in-ad coupon (should deduct $6)
– $1/1 U by Kotex Pads, Liners or Tampons printable or $1/1 U by Kotex Product from April All You
Pay: 57 cents + tax
Receive: $5 RR for Bayer + $2.50 RR for Kotex
Note: The Bayer deal should work in theory, but YMMV.
Update: The Bayer deal didn’t work for me – the $3/1 coupon wouldn’t scan. Even though there is no size requirement stated, I’m guessing that there actually is one in the way the coupon is coded.
1 Nature’s Bounty Vitamin D $5
Colgate Total or Wave Toothbrush $2.99
1 filler, e.g., Walgreens Reusable Shopping Bag 34 cents with in-ad coupon
– $2/1 Nature’s Bounty Product Any coupon or $2/1 Nature’s Bounty product coupon or $2/1 Nature’s Bounty product coupon (enroll and print welcome coupon)
– $1/1 Colgate Total from April All You (or $0.75/1 Colgate Total Toothpaste printable)
– $5 RR from previous transaction
Pay: 33 cents + tax
Receive: $5 RR for Nature’s Bounty + $2 RR for Colgate