If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Rite Aid. You’ll find a list of this week’s Rite Aid deals here.
3 Aveeno products $3.49 each
2 Dove Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler $3 each
2 Reach Toothbrushes $3 each
- $5 off $20 purchase from Rite Aid Video Values
- 3 x $2/1 Aveeno in-ad coupon
- 3 x $1/1 Aveeno product from 4/25 SS or Daily Lotion printable
- 2 x $1.50/1 Dove Hair Product from 3/28 RP (exp 4/25)
- B1G1 Free Reach Single Toothbrush from 1/3 RP
Pay: $2.47 + tax
Receive: $5 SCR for Aveeno + $3 SCR for Dove + $3 SCR for Reach (total SCR = $11)
Note: This deal only works today, since the Dove coupon expires today. Also, YMMV on using 3 in-ad coupons in one transaction (although the deal is still a good moneymaker even if you can only use one).