If you’re new to playing The Drugstore Game, these transactions should help you get started. If you don’t understand the transactions, read my Drugstore Game Primer, Common Sense with Money’s FAQ, and my explanation of How to Play The Drugstore Game at Rite Aid.
You’ll find a list of this week’s Rite Aid deals here. I’m not including the John Frieda and Biore scenarios that Mindi came up with because you need access to multiple computers for those, but if you have that access, they’re great deals to do this week.
1 Crest Toothpaste $2.74
2 Almay Eye Cosmetics $5.99 B1G1
2 Gillette Deodorant 2/$8
2 Gillette Body Wash $4.99 each (approx)
– $5/$20 Video Values printable coupon
– $1/1 Crest Premium Toothpaste from 2/21 P&G
– 2 x $2/1 Almay Cosmetic Product from 2/27 SS
– B1G1 Gillette Antiperspirant or Deodorant from 2/7 P&G or $4/2 Gillette Body Wash or Deodorant from 2/21 P&G
– 2 x FREE Gillette Body Wash wyb Deodorant 3/7 P&G
Pay: $1.73 + tax
Receive: $1 SCR for Crest, $5 SCR for Almay, $2 SCR for Gillette (total SCR $8)
$0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste, exp. 4-30-10 (P&G 03/07/10)
$0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 3-31-10 (P&G 02/07/10)
$0.75/1 Select Oral-B Toothbrushes, exp. 3-31-10 (P&G 02/07/10)
Note: It’s possible that the “Premium” Crest toothpastes are not included in the sale, in which case you can substitute one of the following:
1 Crest Toothpaste, Oral-B Advantage or Pro-Health Manual Toothbrush $2.74
– 75 cents/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel from 2/7 P&G
– 75 cents/1 Select Oral-B Toothbrushes from 2/7 P&G
– 75 cents/1 Crest Toothpaste from 3/7 P&G
Your out of pocket will be higher by 25 cents + tax, so you’re still making a good profit. Happy shopping!