As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Nicole has done amazingly well as Chief Family Officer’s first Drugstore Game Padawan.* She’s done so well that we both agree she’s just about a master already.
So, I’m looking for a new Padawan. Since we focused on Walgreens and CVS with Nicole, I’d like our next Padawan to have access to Rite Aid, as well as one of the other two drugstores.
To qualify for consideration as my Padawan, you must:
- Have weekly access to Rite Aid, as well as either CVS or Walgreens.
- Commit to acquiring at least one copy of the coupon inserts from Sunday’s newspaper every week, whether it’s by purchasing a paper or getting them from a friend or some other means.
- Be able to print coupons from major sites like Coupons.com, SmartSource, and RedPlum.
- Have read The Drugstore Game Primer, as well as Common Sense with Money’s FAQ.
- Be willing to have our email exchanges published here at CFO, to help other readers. (Your name will remain private, if you wish.)
Naturally, I make no promises regarding what you’ll learn, what you’ll be able to buy, what you’ll spend, or what you’ll save. But if my own experience is any indication, you’ll have fun saving money on things you and your family need. And my hope is that by following along with someone as they start out in the Drugstore Game, other readers will benefit too.
So . . . if you meet all of the requirements above and are interested in mastering The Drugstore Game, fill out this form by 6 p.m. on Saturday, February 6.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate and/or referral links, and may refer to items that were sent to me for review. However, all opinions are my own. You can read Chief Family Officer’s full disclaimer and disclosure policy here.