I didn’t participate in any carnivals again this week, but I did read some interesting things, so without further ado, here they are:
- Brownie in a Mug CrockPot recipe @ A Year of CrockPotting – I’m a sucker for slow cooker dessert recipes, and this just sounds so good!
- Amazon no longer offers price drop guarantee! @ Blueprint for Financial Prosperity – I was so bummed when I read this because I have saved a decent amount by tracking Amazon prices for 30 days after my purchases.
- Speed Bento- Ice Cube Tray Nigiri @ Lunch in a Box – I think this is brilliant and I’m definitely going to do this. I was thinking that I could lay the strip of nori in the tray so that the “sushi” is already wrapped when it comes out. I’ll let you know how that goes.
- Hints and Tips to Target Deals @ Attention Target Shoppers – A very handy list of resources from a good Target resource herself.
- Guide to Stockpiling Around the Year @ Common Sense with Money – Mercedes offers a great list on when things go on sale.
- How Our Financial Attitude Is Changing With Increasing Income @ Money, Matter, and More Musings – I’m happy to see golbguru back and he’s got a thought-provoking post on spending.
- Make it yourself: “Cream of …” Soups @ Grocery Coupon Guru – I hate condensed cream of soups and therefore I avoid recipes that require them. But if this tastes good, then a whole new world of convenient casseroles opens up to me …