Yes, that’s seven recalls today. Click through to the CPSC press release if these look familiar:
- Children’s Metal Jewelry Recalled By WeGlow International Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
- Dollar Tree Stores Inc. Recalls Children’s Jewelry Due to Risk of Lead Exposure – There were several other pictures, so if you think you purchased Dollar Tree jewelry, click through to take a look.
- Serious Head Injuries Prompt Recall of Bumbo Baby Sitter Seats – New Warnings and Instructions to Be Provided To Consumers – The basic idea here is that you shouldn’t put your child in the Bumbo on an elevated surface. Is it really a surprise that it can tilt backward if the child is squirming?
- Fisher Price Recalls Go Diego Go Boat Toys Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- Jo-Ann Stores Expands Recall of Children’s Toy Garden Tools Due to Violation of Lead in Paint Standard
- DecoPac Inc. Recalls Football Bobble Head Cake Decorations Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- Family Dollar Stores Recalls Halloween Pails Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard