- Combine a 21-oz. box of brownie mix with 3 large eggs, 1 cup of sweet potato puree and 3/4 vegetable oil, and bake according to package directions.
- Added 1 cup of shredded zucchini for each pound of ground meat when making burgers.
- Add 1 cup of cauliflower florets when boiling potatoes and prepare your mashed potatoes as usual. You could also substitute my Cauliflower Smush for mashed potatoes.
- Add 1 cup of pumpkin puree for each cup of marinara sauce before serving the sauce over pasta or using in lasagna.
- Add frozen peas and carrots to cream soups.
- Combine a 6.5 oz. package of cornbread mix, 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and a 6 oz. jar of butternut squash baby food, and bake according to package directions.
You can also sneak veggies into smoothies (carrots and spinach work well), mix carrot juice into orange juice, or make a Chocolate & Zucchini cake.