I’ve been tagged! By Super Saver over at My Wealth Builder to share eight random things about me. But first, pursuant to the rules, I’m posting the rules:
- Each player must post these rules first.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your post , you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
And now, eight things about me:
- I loved hair metal when I was growing up and watched Headbanger’s Ball religiously for years.
- I’m a total Star Wars geek. Episode Three is the last movie I saw in a theater.
- I once worked for a major league baseball team and watched an entire eighteen inning game. But my favorite sports are actually football and tennis.
- I had two miscarriages before my oldest was born. It was one of the darkest periods of my life and I needed a counselor to help me go through the grieving process in order to come out alright. If you know someone who’s suffered a loss, this site has a helpful list of what to say and what not to say to them.
- My dream vacation is a cruise to Alaska.
- I’m terrified of snakes.
- I’ve started baking bread from scratch. (A post about that is in the works.)
- I was dreading going back to work recently but the transition was actually pretty easy for me, completely unlike when I went back to work after Alex was born, even though I took exactly the same amount of time off. (A post about going back to work is also in the works.)
And now I’m going to break the last rule. I’m not going to tag anyone else but if you wish I had tagged you, consider yourself tagged and post a comment with a link to your post.