I’m a little bit behind on my reading (no surprise there!). From the May issue of the now-defunct Child Magazine (though it still has a website):
- Mini Frittatas: Combine three eggs with spinach puree and bake in mini-muffin tins at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. (Use only the yolks for babies under one year of age.)
- Banana Bites: Roll diced banana in infant cereal to make the pieces easier to pick up. (Actually, this would also be a good use for cheerio crumbs too!)
- Pancake Stars: Add pear puree to egg-free batter; cut cooked cakes into bits or shapes.
- Baby Asparagus: Steam tips until very tender. (Roast them at 425 degrees for about 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the size, for extra flavor.)
- Peachy Crackers: Liven up pieces of flaky cracker with a dip of peach puree.