2 6-oz. salmon filets
1 3.5-oz. bag of enoki mushrooms, trimmed
6 thin slices of lemon
1 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 cups cooked sticky white or brown rice
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prepare 2 large sheets of parchment paper on the counter.
2. Salt and pepper the salmon, then place each filet on a sheet of parchment.
3. Top each filet with half of the enoki, 3 lemon slices and 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
4. Fold each sheet of parchment in half, bringing the short ends together. Beginning at one folded end, fold the side over and repeat, closing the opening as you fold. Twist the end to keep the parchment from opening back up.
5. Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Tear open each packet, taking care to avoid the escaping steam. Serve with soy sauce and rice.